You are not logged in.
BOOMZAP ART CHALLENGE IND ... - Posted by ADMIN at 12:00 AM
We are extremely happy to annouce that Boomzap Entertainment together with IndoCG present the first ever Boomzap Art Challenge Indonesia! We’re challenging participants to build a world in a single image, and populate it with at least one character. Your world can be anywhere you can imagine, and your character(s) can be a person, animal, monster, robot... or whatever you can imagine. We’re looking for the most imaginative, most beautifully realized worlds - we’ll be judging based on creativity, originality, and most of all, quality of execution.
Why is Boomzap hosting the challenge?
Some of Indonesia’s top artists are working with Boomzap - and we’re looking for a way to better recognize and encourage the talent from across the nation. Join the contest and show us your best!
Who is eligible?
The Boomzap Art Challenge is open to all members of IndoCG who do not currently work for Boomzap.
What can I win?
We will award 2 prizes - $350 (USD) for the Best Overall winner and $150 (USD) to a Runner-Up.
How will the artworks be judged?
The artwork will be judged based on originality, composition, and execution. We’re not just looking for people who have great ideas, but people who can use their craft and skill to truly bring that idea to life.
Who will do the judging?
The panel will include 4 top creatives from Boomzap, including Creative Director and co-founder Christopher Natsuume, as well as Zulkarnaen Hasan Basri, Greg Martinus, and Lanny Suhandy - all veteran Boomzap artists and IndoCG members.
When are submissions due?
Note: Boomzap Entertainment makes no claim to the ownership of any submission to the contest, nor does it claim any right or responsibility to use, promote, or publicize any artwork entered in the the competition. All works remain under the absolute ownership/copyright of the creator. All entrants agree that all works will have been created in their entirety by the entrant, and that they own the copyright to those works.
BOOMZAP ART CHALLENGE INDONESIA RULES:
-The artwork must be in landscape with a canvas size of 16:9.
- Create a 2D environment art, you must put at least 1 character on it. but the main art is the environment it self, you can put character to support your story of art, so its not just blank environment
- you can put dragons, mammoths or zombies, but keep it at below 10% portion of entire artwork, we want to see the environment more
- theme is free , you can go with fantasy, dark ages, middle age, post apocalypse, zombie breakout. but it should happens on earth, mars is okay, Asgard is okay, matrix world, tron world, or similar like that
- we will judge based on the art, composition, creativity, details, originality
- if you use any references, attach those images
- no vector art or pixel art
- no fan art
- Only one submission/entry is allowed per member.
- Canvas size: 1897 x 1067 (bigger size than default BZ template size)
- Work in Progress (WIP) must be submitted (minimum of 4 - sketch, rough artline, color flat, finalize, detailing - maximum of 10). Any submissions without any WIP submitted will be disqualified.
- Any artwork that contains any vulgar images or offensive material will be disqualified at the judge’s disrection.
-Prizes: $350 (USD) for 1 top winner and $150 (USD) for 1 runner up. The prizes will be wired directly to the winners bank accounts.
- Any artwork submitted past the deadline will be disqualified.
- Contest participants must be either an Indonesian citizen or Permanent Resident to qualify for the prizes.
FULL NAME: CHRISTOPHER NATSUUME
Creative Director for Boomzap Entertainment
Full Name: Zulkarnaen Hasan Basri
Nickname on Online Society: ijul
Full Name: Gregorius Martinus
Nickname on Online Society: Kw3K
Full Name: Lanny Suhandy
Nickname on Online Society: LanWu
ENTER "BOOMZAP ART CHALLENGE" CLICK HERE
Permisi , sebelumnya ane nemu tutorial keren dan free, sudah lama sebenarnya tutorial ini dan ane lihat banyak yang menanyakan di 3Dgallery , cocok untuk yang ingin tahu render pass dan composite di nuke. so Enjoy
Video : http://vfxvault.com/tutorials/nuke_cg_p … 1_h264.mov
Project Files : http://vfxvault.com/tutorials/nuke_cg_p … _files.zip